Americium Americium

Eddy Vedder and Kirk Hammett had a retarded baby

Yeah, sounds like you listen to a lot of Metallica and Eddy Vedder. This song really took you two hole months to mix and it still sounds like this?

Your "drums" sound like a remix of your land lord knocking on your door for rent.

potatoxmosher responds:

Two months with free recording software, a handheld mic, and a $0 budget otherwise. I'm quite proud of the final result.

I quit listening to Metallica after their Justice for All album, and I have no idea who Eddy Vedder is.

Drums are done on a tribal-themed kit. Not to mention the drummer lives on the opposite side of the country.

Anyway, I greatly appreciate your opinion and hope I have been helpful in my response. Fans like you are the reason I do what I do.

Ska Void 7 Ska Void 7

This song...

makes me want to kill babies.

ragingmullet responds:

lol thanks. Maybe tell me why?

I Maed A C0v3r W1th Z0mbies... I Maed A C0v3r W1th Z0mbies...

Awesome Cover!

This cover was way better than the original. Loved it!

It's very rare that a cover is better, whether in mainstream or even weird indie music. This song is boss, thanks a bunch!

Setu-Firestorm responds:

Thank YOU. I'm glad you liked it. I'd been planning on doing this cover for ages, but recently got around to doing it.

Punk Ska Punk Ska

Effing Epic.

I'm a super Ska fan and I think this song is awesome song. Great guitar intro, the lyrics were not only clear but also well sung. Super kudos to you! Thanks so much for this song.

And again I loved that guitar intro, props to the guitarist.

GTIL (Rough) GTIL (Rough)

Finally!

No offense but I never liked any of your stuff but this song is the BOMB! Top marks for you, sir!

I love the skanky guitar, horns, lyrics and the back-up singers. Oh, and props to your drummer! Thank you!

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Haha, none taken at all. So glad you enjoyed it!

Smokerman tribute song Smokerman tribute song

roflcopter.

I listened to this song nearly 10 times in a row. Thanks for the laughs, not to mention a pretty good chord progression and casio drums .

Party All Year Party All Year

Awesome song.

This song reminds me of something from Forces of Evil. I loved the horns and the over the top back up lyrics. Thanks, you made my day! Gotta love the third wave.

Saba_No.Style_1192 Saba_No.Style_1192

Great work!

Awesome DnB. I keep expecting to hear somebody yell MORTAL KOMBAT!

Good work!

Happy Party Song Happy Party Song

Sounds like something from Animal Crossing

Sorry about the low score but the MIDI quality makes it sound like cheesy video game music. Also the minute long bass intro, like most of the song, was extremely boring. Next time try mixing it up by adding a bridge and some ska-tastic guitar. Thanks for the effort!